Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sports Physical Season

Hi!
Did you know that your family chiropractor does sports physicals?
In most states chiropractors are licensed and qualified to offer that service.
At my office I offer a comprehensive pre-participation physical for only $25.
Many parents often tell me that the physical I perform on their child is much more complete and informative compared to visiting with their family medical doctor. Due to the nature of my regular chiropractic practice and my experience working in pediatrics, most children tend to feel very comfortable during this "doctor's visit". I will get your child in, examined, and on his/her way to practice in no time with same day appointments available.
If you know anyone that needs a physical and doesn't want to pay too much, or wait too long, have them give me a call.
I am also available on site for your child's team registration day or first day of practice for no extra charge!

In health,
Carri Tanaka, DC

No comments: